Port Barton

Port Barton

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Back in Manila!

I've had a busy week so far since I arrived back in Manila. Maybe thats why I'm so tired.

On Monday I woke up so early again at 4.30am! Mum I hope your proud! (I hate early mornings!) So that I could go to Santolan high school with my friend Gian for his religious organization on a kind of medical mission thats free for the kids. He taught me how to test for people's blood type.. so during that morning I tested lots of kids blood types! It was fun.. The kids were so lovely... they were all scared and kept asking me Masaket? Is it painful? In the afternoon I got interviewed by the tv crew ahhhh it was scary! And the interviewer guy - whoah he was a bit scary.. He had this hugeeeeeeeeee smile and the whole time I was speaking he was putting on this hugeeeeeeeeee smile and kept nodding - it was quite off putting.. haha..
Yesterday I got up early again! Filipinos love early mornings - so that I could go to Erien's school to watch her perform in her Christmas show.. Afterwards me and Ate May went to the centre of Manila to get my visa extension - it only took half an hour! And then we got the ferry back to Pasig.. There were loads of kids swimming naked in the river and waving at the ferry - haha they were so funny........
Last night we went to a place whose name I can't remember to watch Erien perform with her choir and Coleen sing solo in a Christmas competition.. All the kids were sooo talented! I've never seen so many good young singers! Even on Britain's got talent!
Ok wow! I think thats it.. I've finished! I've told you everything I've done so far! I hope it wasn't too boring! Sorry if my grammar and spelling is bad hahaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment